Dear Meditators – or those that want to call themselves meditators. Please hurry and join this intuitive painting class that begins next week. Do you seek clarity and focus and calm in your life. There are stories of people healing their emotions through mediatation and the big money CEOs swear by it. But there is always some excuse why not to do it.
I am one of those people that is building my meditation practice. And sometimes “meditation” means falling asleep but that’s ok too. We all need our rest, right? I’m only thinking about this morning when I did a wonderful 40 min guided meditation on Creating your Life…and I don’t remember most of it BUT boy do I feel rested and energized and ready to start my day!!!
I’ve slowly been opening up about my spiritual life and spiritual practices. I want to get to know more spiritual minded, creative people. Yes, I love artists but I admire all forms of creativity. Cooks, for example. That skill sort of eludes me.
What would you like to know about meditation? Are you trying to incorporate mindfulness into your life?
Does the idea of sitting cross legged on a pillow with your back straight make you grit your teeth instead?
Now that I am trying to be more open about the things that I love and what interests me, I decided to share one of my favorite things in the world:
Painting intuitively to Guided meditations.
I love love love this. To sit and listen to calm music and let the colors flow and your hand move and to write and make images of what the music brings to mind. To me this is such a gentle and accepting form of meditation and I think it helps to train your brain to dig deep and be reflective.
February 12, I will be live painting to every day for 5 days to guided meditations and I will introduce you to people that lead guided meditations so you can start being inspired and start listening to beautiful encouragement.
I’ve met some amazing people and been inspired by some amazing meditations.
This is for you if
- You are developing or you enjoy meditation
- You appreciate art
- You would like to learn a new mindfulness practice
- You like seeing the creative process of a painting
I have been sharing my art journal work and I have slowly been opening up to what I practice and what I am working on bringing into my life. I realized that doing my morning practice live would be the perfect way to explain my approach to meditation.
What I’ll be sharing
- How I get inspired to paint
- Tools I use
- Basic design principles
- Beautiful guided meditations
- Resources for your personal journey and growth
- Live paintings
- Symbolism and how I choose my imagery
If you want a sneak peak check out my video on my FB page.
I hope to see you there. All you have to do is sign up to register and I’ll send you a link to my group. When you sign up you will also be getting access to a huge bonus of things:
Bonuses when you register!
- 6 inspirational phone backgrounds from my watercolors
- 2 coloring pages from my India Ink drawings
- a free art print to download from my travels
- a list of my favorite resources that have led me on my spiritual journey
- BIG BONUS: A step-by-step Money Manifestation Tutorial where you will paint your own vision painting and change your abundance mindset over the course of 5 days. For all levels!
Please, come join in on this 5 day journey or art and meditation. I want to see you inspired!